Spanish Lessons with Maria
Do you want to learn Spanish?
Your Spanish Experience in Redhead, Newcastle, Australia.
• Boosts brain power.
• Improves memory.
• Enhances the ability to multi-task.
• Sharpens the mind.
• Improves performance in other academic areas. The benefits of learning a new language results in higher cognitive skills that improve the results on standardized exams in math, reading comprehension, vocabulary and problem-solving by multilingual students compared to the scores of monolingual students.
It is estimated that more than 437 million people speak Spanish as a native language. It is the second on the list of languages by number of native speakers. It is slightly ahead of English but far behind Chinese.
Instituto Cervantes claims that there are more than 21 million students of Spanish as a foreign language.
Spanish is the official or national language in Spain, Equatorial Guinea, and 19 countries in the Americas (Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Honduras, Uruguay and Venezuela.
• If you are about to travel through South America or any other Spanish speaking country.
• If you are looking for opportunities for personal or professional development.
• If you are looking for a job in a Spanish Speaking country.
• If you are at university and plan to do an exchange in another Spanish-speaking country.
• If you want to improve your Spanish.
• If you want to expose your children to a second language.
• Or just for fun or as a hobby.
Whatever is your reason for studying Spanish, I’m ready to help you to achieve your goals!!
My name is Maria Valeria Gonzalez, from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I am a native speaker with a University degree as an English-Spanish/Spanish-English Certified Translator.
I have been living in Australia for 14 years now and I have three children. I have been speaking to them in Spanish since they were born and now they are completely bilingual.
I have experience teaching children and adults at all levels.
I have a passion for languages, especially the Spanish Language.
Every time I visit a new place, I like to learn a little bit of the language spoken there so as to communicate with the locals to be able to get to know about their culture.
Last year, we went with our three children to Argentina for 6 months and they did an exchange in a public school. They were immersed in the language through all sorts of activities (soccer, hockey, singing, dancing, gymnastics, art, swimming, rollerskating, salsa classes, zumba, drama classes, guitar and flute lessons) and their Spanish improved significantly. We absolutely loved the experience and we recommend it to anyone who would like to try it!!!.
I would like to invite you to share the experience of learning a new language with me,
See you soon, Maria Valeria
Discounts offered for group bookings of 3 or more people or if you book for 5 classes or more.
Flexible classes, adapted to what you need. All levels (A1 to C2). Beginners, Intermediate and/or advanced. Students from any age (Preschool, Primary School, High School, University and adults) Individual or group classes or a mix of both.
I teach from my home in Redhead, NSW.
If you are eager to learn Spanish and excited about speaking like a local with a teacher from Argentina while getting to know our culture before your South American adventure or your visit to any other Spanish-speaking country, just contact us.
– Spanish immersion from the first class encouraging you to speak and interact in Spanish from the first day helping you to develop the four key language skills to learn a language: speaking, writing, reading and listening
– Native teacher from Argentina with a personalized approach to follow the learning and progress of each student with a constant use of the language to make sure that you are getting as much out of the course as possible.
– Conversation during the process of learning.
– The Spanish program is based on guidelines and books from Spain from the Instituto Cervantes and the learning courses are designed through the Common European framework of Reference for Language learning
– Our programs are affordable with no registration fee and all course materials are included in the price of our program.
– We use quality materials and resources (latest books from Spain, videos, games, movies, songs, recipes and so much more) in a relaxed and friendly environment so that you can feel comfortable speaking in Spanish from day one.
– All levels of Spanish, from beginners to advanced
– Our Spanish classes have a maximum of 5 students per class and a minimum of 1 student.
– We listen to your needs and tailor each program and class to what fits your personal goals best. We can adapt the class and time to you.
– We can also show you our unique Argentina culture while you try mate (our traditional drink), if you want, during the classes
Redhead, Newcastle, Australia.